- Largest East Coast all tide concrete dinghy slipway (free)
- Floating Slipway for dinghy launching and rigging (free)
- Dinghy Park with mains electricity and water
- Workshop 30ftX18ft with mains electricity and water
- Bar Open on Friday evenings Oct-Apr and weekends from May-Sept
- Clubhouse available for private parties, weddings etc!
- Changing Rooms and Showers.
HARBOUR MASTER: VHF Channel 12 or Tel. No.01502 724712 (0900 hrs to 1700 hrs LT).
If this is exhibited, contact Southwold Harbour Master or, if outside listening Hrs Yarmouth Coastguard for advice.
Visiting vessels should contact the Harbourmaster for entry and berthing instructions before approaching the entrance and before leaving their berth on departure.
Southwold and the surrounding area offers a wealth of accomodation, including camping, b&b’s, guests houses holiday cottages and hotels.
A comprehensive list can be found from Explore Southwold.
Southwold campsite http://www.southwoldcamping.com/ 01502 722486
Cottages to rent
Heritage Hideaways https://www.heritagehideaways.com/ 01502 724782
Suffolk Secrets www.suffolk-secrets.co.uk/ 01502 722717